Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let's get it started!

Welcome to my 'slow-start' blog for Information Learning Nexus. After two trips to Melbourne and one to Perth in the last month, I have now found some time to add my searching techniques and findings to The Blog. I have been keeping a diary of my searching during my travels, so here goes...


Prior to this unit, I would say I wasn't a 'novice' information explorer and user, however most definitely not an 'expert' in the field either, I sat and still sit somewhere in the middle. This is an area of current learning for me, both throughout this unit and within my role as a TL. I am currently working on a school-based project entitled - 'Resource Centre in a Digital Age' and many of the points discussed in the readings, by Mandy and via the Elluminate sessions reflect my learning objectives for the school-based project also.


So... Let's get it started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment